Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nice...

I've been trying to teach Riley to say "Excuse me" when he burps or "toot toots" and have explained that this is polite and nice behavior. A few days ago, we were eating and he burped and instead of "excuse me," he said "nice." I laughed and corrected him, explaining again that "excuse me" was the nice thing to say. We went to Starkville to do some shopping this afternoon and had him in his stroller. He leaned forward to reach for something and tooted; he immediately turned to me and said, "Nice" with the sweetest smile. 

The lady standing near me could hardly contain herself.

1 comment:

TheEatons said...

Hey Laura-you may not remember me but my name is Amanda Roebuck-Eaton and I took your case studies class 3 1/2 years ago I think-wow. I stumbled on your blog and thought gosh that's a cute little boy-then I saw your picture on the side and was like wait a minute I took a class from her. I just wanted to say hello & I hope your doing well-your little one is precious!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker